Thursday, June 18, 2009

China Glaze Wink




Its time for my weekly nail color changing exercise. This is one of my recent spree add-on.
I love creme color as they are great for everday wear & hard to recognize wear off. This color is available in 8ty8beauty, China Glaze BLUSH collection.

I had never use their product before, 1st time trying not bad, just the solution a bit more sticky rather than liquid like compare with OPI. the color suppose to be french creme with very fine shimmer. above pic, i applied 4 coats as i didn't do a nice job so the uneven stroke are visible, therefore forcing me to hide it by applying another coat. the color is sort of peachy creme for 4 coat, but the color suppose to be a bit translucent shimmers creme. Very easy to apply, goes very smoothly but for inexperience newbie like me, surely needs more practice... Cya next wk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails