Thursday, June 18, 2009

OPI Start to Finish Coat



I bought this when i was a newbie as i need a base & top coat. So i thought how good it will be to have both function in 1 bottle. Save my space for another polish buy. So i bought this off ebay, fast drying as a base coat, BUT i would give 1 out of 5 for top coat. As there is no shine, lotsa bubbles. My nails look terribly ugly, like they were done using cheap polish.


OMG, its one of my worse buy.In order not to waste it, i'm using it as a base coat. At least put it into use than disposing it right.I will take a pic next round on it being used as top coat so that you will know what i saying.


If i'm not wrong its rating in Makeup Alley is also quite disappointed.http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=21272/Start_to_Finish_Base_&_Top_Coat/OPI/Top/Base_Coats


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails