Monday, July 20, 2009

Blue Monday with Blue polish..

It had been a rather lazy weekend for me & my gals, we practically lie in bed watching TV for the whole weekend i should say. Instead of the usual moving about the little island... By the way, I only access internet during working days as i wanted to spend the most of my time with my 2 little darlings therefore heres the post of my essie polish swatch which i done yesterday despite being a couch potato the whole day, i manage to get out of bed and do something to my fading nail colors, i choose essie saag harbour, hoping to chase away the bluess. I like the bottle small & simple and this is my 1st essie polish, the formula is watery like MISA but the color is terrific, just one coat & you are done... luv it kudos to Essie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails