Friday, August 28, 2009

BB Cream Review: Banila Co. Let me BeBe Cream SPF37

Thanks to Aichaku, i got to have sample packs from her. Banila Co is a korean brand which has really nice and sweet packaging.


Pic of sample pack i received.


Its in Nude shade, seems good enough to suit my fair skin.


Close-up pic of their bb cream


My face after moisturiser and nothing extra on them. (*pardon for those blemish marks as i had breakout few days back so i thought i would be better to prove them to you that they were good for coverage)

Overall: 7/10
LOVE:
My face after Banila BB Cream, they have medium coverage, nice scent and effective. Minimum touch-up too like the experience i had with Lotree, i notice by mid day, the cream seems to have blend in and becomes my skin (hope you understand what i mean). So when i look into the mirror, it seems like i have flawless skin LOL. (this happen when i'm in outdoor environment)
HATE:
Its makes my face dry as i'm slogging working long hours in air-conditioned office environment. Cheek area near the nose turns cakey & flaky in office environment.
So i concluded that this BB cream is more suitable for outdoor use as its more making my face dry in air-conditioned environment. But i tend to stay indoor more often.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I love BB creams! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of bb cream. Thanks for the review:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looked like a big sample pack :) and thanks for the review :) it's always good to know new BB creams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, Karen! It can be so hard to find a suitable BB cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to use Banila Co.,products one day..great review..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice review! i agree that it's not too good for dry skin, I notice some patchiness on my dry spots hehe.. i do love the coverage, i think it makes your skin look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great review! Too bad it dried your skin out! :( It looks like it has great coverage though, I hope you find the perfect BB cream and your skin looks fine before too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review! I got a sample of this too but haven't tried it. I've got pretty oily skin, so maybe this will be a good BB for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's too dry for me too, but a friend with oily skin finds it the perfect bb cream. think it's better for oily skin, fortunately i managed to sell my huge tube away, hope the buyer loves it and finds better use for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice of Aichaku! Nice review!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails