Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nail Swatch: Creative Strawberry Daffodil


Its time for change of nail color, i chose pink for this week. Coz i miss it as for the last 2 weeks i tried goldish and vibrant red. So back to pink which seems like a basic color that all of us own.
This pink is brighter than pic and i would say it brings out the girly side of me. The formula is okay i would say, still miss OPI pro-wide brush which makes my nail painting job a lot more easier. As this brush is stiffer compare to OPI but dries quite fast as other polish does. Above shows my nails in 3 coats as i love thick creamy color so normally i coat them thick to make sure that you will not get to see what i have underneath.

8 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty shade of pink. I'm always in search for polishes that are smooth and dry quick, any good recommendations? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot, I like this kind of pink , so pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink! it reminds me strawberry milkshakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty pink!! Makes me crave strawberry whopper candy. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails