Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail Swatch: MAC Abstract (Frost)

Hallo!

hows everyones wknd so far, mine was pretty good except my week was started by mountains of work, i'm still buried in them haha. This post was supposed for monday and ends up posting on a Friday! I got this polish via a swap in MUA. I starts to heart this website...
This is my 1st MAC polish, if you can tell. I'm started to hook on MAC stuffs.
Got this shot in natural dim light to show another look that this polis can give you. Look sheer creamy!
My fav pinky with frosted effect, formula runs pretty smoothly.
Love the design of the bottle and especially the rubbery cap which can give you double assurance that it wouldn't slip off your hands. Quite lasting, i been wearing them for 5 days so far only the tip is chipped, rest are still intact.
Maybe i would invest in another one soon.

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous color! I love mac's nail polish packaging and they always come out with the prettiest shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with amy MAC's nailpolish are so cute to look at....but I never seem to own one just because evrytime I go to the store my attention always goes to the lippies & blushes...That's a pretty color....

    ReplyDelete
  3. this nailpolish is really cute~
    Makes me want to become addicted to nailpolish now! hehe... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such nice nails and the color is gorgeous! Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely lovely gift while I was in SG :] I will be posting about it soon and packing something for you as well :] Take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is lovely!

    www.nlng-beautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen!

    It's been so long (hugs). Thanks for the sweet comments you left me when I was MIA. It was really nice of you and it meant a lot. I'm back to blogging so expect to hear from me on a regular basis again. :D

    Aww your nails are so pretty and MAC Abstract is gorgeous on your skin tone. It's such a girly and romantic shade. I like the rubber caps on MAC bottles too.

    P.S.
    Love your new layout! ^^

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails