Monday, February 1, 2010

Review: Highly Raved Steam Cream from UK

This is a late review of a highly raved product that i got sometime last year. Its the Steam Cream, i had seen many using this and has high compliments on it. So i thought of giving it a try. Bought it thru group spree as i need someone to share the shipping.



i bought the cherish edition, this steam cream comes in a useful aluminium container. Which i would definitely reuse after the product finishes.







The cream look very edible, its smells of faint lavender scent which din really bother me even though i'm not liking lavender stuffs. Its not greasy as i expected, and absorb by my skin rather fast.





it weighs 75g, a decent size compare to the price as it has mutiple function. This is probably the only skincare product i know so far that can apply on face, body and hand. And the expiry date is indicated below the container. Its normally good for 6 months, which i got to know from the spree organiser. I still have quite a lot left and its expiring next wk. I would just use it on my feets or hands when it expired then.



The texture of the cream is smooth and very easily absorb into my skin without leaving a trace.


See its fully absorbed by massaging it in circular motion. I'm loving the effect of it on my neck area as i'm quite particular about the skincare for neck area its humid in SG thus i often get those heat rash as some moisturise are greasy and does not allows my skin to breathe in outdoor area as they concentrate in locking moisture which is more suitable for indoor air-conditioned area.

For those who are staying in SG like me, can try to get the Steam Cream from Soap N Sorbet, its a newly open online shop selling some Hot Selling Skincare like Steam Cream, Tokyo Milk & Lalicious. They have a trial set with a few minis for you to sample those popular products at just SGD8.

Do you use any moisturiser for your neck area or if you do some extra than just applying moisturiser?

Note: i'm not at all related to Soap N Sorbet in any way. Got to know of them thru some blog advertisement. I got my steam cream using my own money and above review is base on my personal experience.

10 comments:

  1. I have not tried this yet. Want to! :) I love the pretty designs. I don't use anything extra for my neck. Just whatever I am using on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice! Um... I may be mistaken but I'm guessing that it expires June 2010, not February 2010? If you bought it only a few months ago I would definitely see if you can email CS and complain. I don't think it's reasonable at all that a product like that should only last a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steam Cream! Thanks for reviewing it Karen, it sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just saw this the other day and was wondering what it was, because the name stood out. Your review makes it sound quite tempting... even though I don't really like lavender scents either. :P

    I don't usually use much on my neck because it tends to break out when I do, but most of the time it's just whatever I put on my face too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving my steam cream as well especially the tin since you can use it after wards to store little things :) You are so lucky you have the Soap N Sorbet site, all the stuff on there look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...I have to look for that steam cream...Thanks for the review..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing, i wouldn't mind trying it out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review Karen:) It sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails