Thursday, February 18, 2010

Review: Lunasol Micro Finish Powder 02 Natural Beige

Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry for been away again, as its Chinese New Year so spent time visiting friends & relatives! Its the best time to get together for the year. My kids sure love this festival the best as they can receive "Ang Bao" aka red packet (contain money) and many delicious food of course.


While i was packing my makeup before the holiday, i found out that i have this Lunasol mini powder which i bought months ago, totally forgotten!


So i'm revisiting it again. Mine is in shade 02 Natural Beige, since its a loose powder the difference in shade 01 & 02 shouldn't be too obvious i think. (btw, i'm normally using shade 01 for most products) But after trying it on the new year eve, i can't bear to part with it. As the powder is really fine with silky finish on my skin, so far its not clogging any of my pores, makes my face stay oil-free for hours without blotting & touch-up. How great is it.

And the packaging for this mini one is another Love, portable & user friendly. The color used for the packaging is lovely too, bronzy cap + transparent container. Its my new HG love after Lotree compact powder. I always wanted to get a loose powder as compact seems a bit too heavy on some days when i know i would be stuck in air-conditioned environment for long long hours, i can't afford to dry out my face and create wrinkles unknowingly.


*Pics of the packaging is after use as i couldn't find the earlier one i took before use.

Since i mentioned its so portable so pic below show you the actual size against MAC full size blush. Its slightly smaller in size and not as thick compare to MAC blush.

I might consider getting the full size one & top up into this mini one for everyday use.

Have you found your HG foundation, loose powder?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Happy Chinese New Year! hehe I wish I still got red envelopes of money haha. Great review on the loose powder. I wish Lunasol was more easily available in the U.S. because you make the product sound so nice. Most powders (pressed or loose) only keep me matte for a few hours but this one sounds so nice and light weight. Waaant. lol The packaging is pretty like you said too.

    P.S.
    Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello....Happy Chinese New Year....I have a dry skin so i kinda stay away with loose powders....though I can't stop using maybelline....skin's kinda cheap...hehe....but Always wanted to try other products...sucks that lunasol is difficult to find here...& kinda pricy...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is so good to find your HG!

    I really love Lotree as well, so if you love Lotree and adore this I might really like this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy CNY to you again! and a Happy very belated Valentine's day too :D
    You've found another HG! it's really great. I've only tried Skinfood loosepowder and I think it's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy CNY to you! Hope your new year is off to a fantastic start! =D

    I love how portable this is. Perfect for slipping into your purse. I don't normally use loose powder but I'm currently loving Revlon's Colorstay Mineral Mousse foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy chinese new year to u! u have a new follower, Lunasol Loose powder sounds promising there, I would love to give it a try. I'm currently using MUFE HD loose powder which is pretty good at doing its job i think! ;D

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails