Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Review: KATE concealing cover for under eyes

I just collected my taiwan goodies again from my BFF..drooling pics next post!

This time, i ordered lotsa KATE & Shiseido Integrate products as they were released in Taiwan recently. Love getting hold of new products.. as you never know if they will be next HG items.

Reviewing the new concealer from KATE, it only comes in one shade which is weird i think or maybe its japan norm?
the concealer comes in transparent tube which i like! as you can see how much left.
squeeze tube with nozzle tip
luckily its sort of my shade, i'm now in between shade of NC15 to NC20 all thanks to the recent freaking weather!

can you see how serious is my fine lines & dark circle..

after the application, my eye area look kinda moisturised.

Overall Review:

I always like KATE stuffs, mainly drooling on their collection everytime as its not very available in SG. Recently, i started getting more & more interested in base makeup.. The formula for this concealing cream is rich and creamy but not as thick as BeautyMaker BB Concealing which was previously my HG. This concealing cream i would say not as strong as i thought maybe too high expectation since they are famous for making lasting cosmetics. The finish is still alright as you can see above pretty moisturised. It does not dries out the eye area throughout the day which is good and suitable for re-application during mid-day as its not thick or make your eyes area cakey looking.

I still have their liquid foundation, pore concealler & blush for review.. stay tune yea.

5 comments:

  1. Ok to be honest you dont really have much to conceal....lucky you my dear!

    I have yet to find my hg eye concealer to hide my baggage. thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eyeing on the pore concealer... do u have the beauty maker pore smoother thing? if got, can u do a review and comparison between these 2 items?

    thank u ;)
    FB added

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. So, is it better than Beautymaker's one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're actually lucky, cuz your eyes look beautiful without concealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review, i'm always curious about concealers and always looking for good ones!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails