Monday, March 28, 2011

Swatch: OPI Pandamonium Pink

I'm still living with my past collections of polishes as i have simply no time to stay connected to the fashion & beauty world to know whats the ''IN" color or range for now. Pardon me if you seens this shade like 123456789 times already.


I'm usually into grey, pink shades these days so i finally try out this color. Its more of a lavender pinks...



I love the soft pastel like color on my nails, making them look absolutely girly!


I notice the wordings for the label seems slightly different from previous. wonder if there is any change? Gals, pls tell me whats the new range of polish you are lemming on right now.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute pink!!! :] I'm liking it a lot.
    I recently bought some polishes from one of China Glaze's latest collections called "Anchors Away". I haven't tried them yet but..I was so determined to almost buy the whole collection. XD I'm also liking the new Wet 'n Wild polishes named after TV shows. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade! It's a really pretty pale pink color :D

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails