Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nail Swatch: China Glaze Heli-Yum

I was so into brighter shades lately so i decided to plunge into more of them! like this bright bright pinky red shade... I like how delicious the name sounds... HELI YUM! Its part of China Glaze Up & away Collection...




*SHOUTOUT* Jenn, remember you ask me what shade i'm wearing when i was in HK! this is the one.


This is really a gorgeous shade of red that i have own. Very popping and stands out immediately from my look. I'm really preferring China Glaze polishes to OPI these days as i personally feel they have better formula.

Do you gals agree? or Nah...

Please *JUMP* to Temptalia's review


pic credits: Temptalia

2 comments:

  1. I love this shade! your nails are so perfect. I realy do need to get to the salon for a mani/pedi! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG such a pretty bright red! It isn't overpowering like those blood red polishes, Heli-Yum strikes the perfect balance <3

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails